Dimension Info Solution does not spam or sell/lease its user information to third parties.
Asking for your information
We will sometimes ask clients for personal information such as you name, address, e-mail address, occupation, hobbies and other details. Providing us your information will simply offer products and services that we think you'd like to know about. When you choose to give personal information to us over the Internet that we or our business partners may request, we will endeavor to inform you how we will use the information. When we ask for personal information for any reason, we will provide a link to this policy statement to make our intentions clear. We record information relating to your use of Dimension Info Solution, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, and timestamp. We use this info to get your location and serve more relevant data. We use this type of information to administer Dimension Info Solution and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We do not use location info for any other purpose other than localizing search results. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information.
Personal Information Collected by Dimension Info Solution
ONLINE REGISTRATION:- In order to become a Dimension Info Solution member, you must first create a member account on Dimension Info Solution by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, country, a brief summary of yourself and a password. Dimension Info Solution checks for the validity of the email addresses.
OPTIONAL PROFILE INFORMATION:- One of the exclusive section of DIS that also imparts and deliver, are the information based on Management Skills, Workplace Attitude & Behavior, Human Resource and Organization Skills. It provides clients with the knowledge and advice that they need to capitalize on the skills and talents of their employees. It also covers surveys, evaluations, assessments, with regards to understanding employee attitude and behavior.
The credibility of CORAD lies in its comprehensive information and knowledge delivered at high value. Apart from the information delivered to our clients, we also have a team which caters to our clients request based on any specific technology information or input. No matter, what the challenge or complexity, CORAD will cover them all.
FORMING YOUR PERSONAL NETWORK
RECOGNIZING YOU AS A MEMBER:- For Dimension Info Solution to recognize you as a registered member, you must login with your login email and password. At the time of login, you will have the option to instruct the site to remember you so when you come back the next time to use Dimension Info Solution, you would not have to login with your email and password. As is common in the industry, Dimension Info Solution uses the technology of cookies and site log files to monitor user registration, to recognize registered members when they revisit the site and to track site usage. Our ability to identify you as a registered member allows us to customize the Dimension Info Solution experience and to protect your personal information based on your account settings.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Dimension Info Solution takes your privacy very seriously. Dimension Info Solution will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services. As an example, we send your information to a credit card processing company to process a payment you have made for the use of a Dimension Info Solution service. These third parties are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, Dimension Info Solution may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons/offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and/or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
- Dimension Info Solution does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Dimension Info Solution reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and/or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
Dimension Info Solution generally communicates with you as a registered member of Dimension Info Solution through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. This is also used as the login text string in conjunction with the password to authenticate you on the Dimension Info Solution site. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside Dimension Info Solution. Dimension Info Solution uses this email address to send you three types of communications:
- Sending you emails related to the proper functioning of your account (e.g. when you receive a response to a classified you have posted on Dimension Info Solution or when you receive an invitation to join the personal network of another person).
- Sending you newsletters that you have subscribed to.
- Sending you occasional announcements about changes in Dimension Info Solution’s policies or promotions introduction of new services.
- Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, Dimension Info Solution does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.